Do You Love Coffee?

Do you love coffee? Want to work from home? Looking for extra income?Click Here!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Extreme Heat Warning for New Jersey

  The temperatures in New Jersey are expected to approach the 100 degree mark over the next two days. We all hear the same warnings, dress in light clothing, drink plenty of water, and check on the elderly. While every one of us will do the first two, how many pay attention to the last? Not enough!
  We are all too busy or just assume that everyone has air condition. While everyone may have air condition, it doesn't mean they use it. That fact never hit home more with me than when I stopped in to visit my mother unannounced. There she sat sweating with the air condition off.
  When I asked her why the air was off? She told me it wasn't really hot, and she didn't want to waste the energy. Just old,old school thinking.
  I had to turn the air on for her. Who knows if she kept it on.
  So Tomorrow and Thursday, after you dress light, and drink plenty of water, check on the elderly. Make sure they actually have the air condition on. It may be the coolest part of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment