Do You Love Coffee?

Do you love coffee? Want to work from home? Looking for extra income?Click Here!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Camden Waterfront Pictures The Nice Side of Camden








  Yes Camden has a nice side. It's the area on the Waterfront that never gets talked about. The Camden Waterfront has attractions that any town would dream about.
  The first photo shows the beautiful red brick walkway which runs alongside the Delaware River and stretches from the base of the Ben Franklin Bridge, past the Camden Riversharks baseball stadium, the Adventure Aquarium, a small marina, and ending at the docked Battleship New Jersey.
  The next two photos are of some of the great sites you will see inside the Adventure Aquarium. This facility is worth the trip alone.
  The fourth photo is an aerial shot of the Battleship New Jersey, a massive site docked on the Camden Waterfront. While impressive enough to just look at, the ship also offers tours.
  The next two shots were taken at the Camden Riversharks baseball stadium. As you can see, it is located directly below the Ben Franklin Bridge, and sponsored primarily by Campell Soup, which is also located in Camden.
  Finally, the last two shots are of my current residence, the Victor Lofts, also located on the Camden Waterfront. The luxury apartments are housed in the historic, former RCA Victor building. We even have a stained glass window of the famed Victor Dog and Victrola that lights up the sky at night.
  I hope I have shown you the good side of Camden. Maybe I will finally stop getting those looks when I tell people I live in Camden. Afterall, I have a college campus, Rutgers Camden, a baseball stadium, beautiful view of Philadelphia from across the Delaware River, an aquarium, the Camden Children's Garden, a marina, a concert venue I can walk to, and a battleship all in my neighborhood. What do you have a library?
  Maybe I should be the one looking funny at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment